In the history of castle parks, there were pavilions, hermitages and other belvederes ...
This is how, nestled at the top of its large park a few minutes from the village, this charming and timeless country house in the colors of the south opens its doors to us.
145 m² Living space including:
- Paved terrace with wrought iron pergola and fountain
- Porch equipped with an elegant wrought iron awning
- Modern fitted kitchen 16 m²
- Living room of 20 m² in woodwork with fireplace
- Dining room of 32 m²
- Parental suite of 45 m², opening onto a private patio
- Large bathroom with balneo marble bathtub
Upstairs: Parental suite 20 m² - Italian shower room - toilets
1/2 floor: Bedroom
No information available